Pictured above... Todd, Garnie, Alan, Em, Troy, and our "guide"
Poems...
The Weaver
My life is but a weaving between my Lord and me,
I cannot choose the colors He works so steadily.
Oft time He weaves in sorrow, and I, in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper, and I the underside.
The dark threads are as needed in the Weaver's skillfull hand
As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.
Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles case to fly
Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why.
~ Author unknown
My life is but a weaving between my Lord and me,
I cannot choose the colors He works so steadily.
Oft time He weaves in sorrow, and I, in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper, and I the underside.
The dark threads are as needed in the Weaver's skillfull hand
As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.
Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles case to fly
Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why.
~ Author unknown
4.10.2008
Wild HOGS!!
What a blast we had shooting wild ferro hogs in Texas! On a four day weekend in March, 2008, Troy, myself, Alan, Garnie and Todd all drove down to Henrietta, TX to hunt hogs. Check out the pics!
Braggin' Rights for the wife... I shot my hog first. 300 yd shot too!
We stayed in a cabin that had trophy mounts hanging on the walls... Ferro Hogs, Gold Medal Rams, etc. Saturday morning, we set out armed with our bows. The hogs won that day... they are tough little buggars. Literally. I brought my 270 though, which quickly became the weapon of choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment